Concordia University Canada Scholarships
The University of Montreal offers students many post-secondary programs, with several taught in French. Several changes will take place for students enrolling in the Fall 2022 session.
There will now be two intakes a year for most undergraduate and graduate degree programs, although some programs remain as single intake each year. Bilingual students from Quebec are now exempt from CVID 2019, allowing international students studying in Canada to certify their language proficiency when requesting admissions.
Concordia University offers more than 600 study options to its international and Canadian students. More than 35,000 international students attend the university every year. They have even gone on to become Concordia Scholars – alumni who have chosen to display their affection for the institution by offering their funding towards scholarships for other potential students!
The best part about Concordia is how many of their study programs come with a price tag within reach despite being at an esteemed university in the nation’s capital. If you’re looking to tap into this Canada-based higher education facility specifically because of its affordability, then look no further than Concordia.
“At Concordia University, you have the opportunity to apply for scholarships such as Concordia Scholars and other Financial Resources. Begin your journey today. Become a Concordia student today. The acceptance rate of 74.2%.
Read more: 15 Best Microwave Air Fryer Combo In 2022
- Country: Canada
- University Name: Concordia University, Canada
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D., Diploma, or Certificate programs
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: 1st February 2022 (For Fall Intake)
Level of Interest
- Undergraduate: Bachelors, Certificate
- Graduate: (Masters, Specialized Graduate Diploma)
- Graduate: Doctorate
- Diploma, or Certificate programs
Concordia University Scholarships – Study Fields
Undergraduate, Masters, Doctoral
- Administration And Management Sciences
- Arts And Music
- Economics And Politics
- Environment And Sustainable Development
- Environmental Planning And Design
- Fundamental And Applied Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Information And Communications Technologies
- Life Sciences
- Literature And Languages
- Social Sciences
- Social Sciences And Social Action
- Teaching And Education Sciences
- Theology And Religious Sciences
- Faculty of Arts & Science
- Gina Cody School of Engineering and Computer Science
- Faculty of Fine Arts
- John Molson School of Business
- School of Graduate Studies
Concordia University offers most students competitive funding packages at admission, allowing them to focus on studying and conducting research.
Concordia University offers a lot of scholarships and bursaries to help students keep their dream of pursuing their studies alive. One example is the Concordia Presidential Scholarship, which can help seniors in high school who wish to attend this university part way through their studies; it covers 100% of tuition and books and accommodation. This scholarship was created to encourage students from lower-income households to continue with their education when finances can get tricky.
It’s a great opportunity for anyone searching for funding. We’ve also been told that entering early will mean you get the best course selections, so we know that timing is imperative! And finally, you may qualify for up to $10,000 worth of presidential scholarship because you are an outstanding Concordian that deserves such an honorable prize – one only accessible by those who apply!
Read more: SHANDONG UNIVERSITY CSC SCHOLARSHIP 2022
Scholarships for Indigenous Graduates
If a student is an Indigenous applicant awarded a scholarship from ANY scholarship program, THE INSTITUTE OF PROFESSIONALISM AND MANAGEMENT will “top-up” the award for the duration of their Ph.D. or master’s program.
How to complete the Concordia application
Getting your hands on Concordia university’s international scholarship opens the door to a whole new world of possibilities. Follow these easy steps, and you may be able to get there!
Getting your hands on Concordia university Canada scholarships for international students is as simple as 6 steps.
- Choose a Program
- Revision of the requirements
- (Only for graduates) Find a Supervisor
- Once you have applied
- Preparing for the First Year
You must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Concordia University Scholarships for International Students.
- Student must be an international student or Canadian student, international or domestic.
- Students must enroll full-time in a study program throughout their studies at the Université de Montréal.
- Due to CVID-19, Concordia University will not be offering IELTS/TOEFL language tests.
- Graduation Requirements: Check Here
- Requirements for Undergraduates: Check Here
For Fall Intake, the last date to involve in Concordia University Scholarships in Canada 2022 is 1st February 2022.
Concordia Scholarships 2022 – How to Apply
Undergraduate and Graduate Scholarships are available online only. Please visit the Undergraduate Scholarship Website (Visit Here) to apply for a Concordia University scholarship. For Graduate (Visit Here)